FIBC Bag Manufacturer
FINOX is a leading FIBC bags manufacturer & wholesaler offering cost-effective packaging solutions to worldwide customers.
FIBC Bags (Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container) are most popular bags for the packing of goods in bulk, also known as Jumbo Bags, Bulk Bags, Big bags, One Ton Bags, Bulk Container Bags, PP Woven Jumbo Bags, Polypropylene bulk bags, etc..
We supply FIBCs bags at a very competitive price to our customers in Europe, South America, Africa, and the Middle East. It’s available in different sizes and specifications as per the customer requirements.
Manufactured from using heavy-duty loops of nylon/PP multifilament yarn either tubular or flat polypropylene (PP) woven fabrics. These fabrics can be both coated and uncoated and vary in different weights depending on the requirements of customers.
These bags have a storage capacity of 500 kgs to 2000 kgs as per the needs of the customers.
Following industries that are using FIBC bags:
Agricultural and related products (food grains, potatoes, fertilizers, animal feed, grass, etc).
Food product manufacturers (sugar, flour, wheat, spices, milk powder, etc)
Construction products (cement, sand, granite, etc)
Petrochemical and chemical products
Industrial applications (scrap materials, copper coils & slag, sludge waste, etc)
Wood industries (firewood, planks, lumber, etc)
And many more applications and industries being added.
Advantages of FIBCs:
- Manufactured using high-grade PP fabrics that are very strong yet flexible & stabilized against UV degradation
- Easy to load and unload – Each bag has integral lifting loops, eliminating the need for pallets
- Widely used for transporting material in bulk
- Due to Folded flat and baled – its easy to store and handle in the warehouse with standard equipment
- Very favorable package/product weight ratio, it can carry up to 1000 times its own weight
- Variety of filling, discharging, and lifting facilities
- Good printability on bags due to the woven polypropylene (PP) properties
- These bulk bags allow efficient use of space in warehouse and transportation
- Available in a variety of dimensions & size
- Bag weight carrying capacity is between 0.5 ton to 2 ton
- The safety of 5:1 or 6:1, (capacity dependent on the bulk density of the product, also bag design & size)
- With PE coated-laminated bags & use LDPE inner liner, it protects the product against moisture & dust ingress from outside
- Very cost-competitive with other packaging options, Do not require further packaging
- It can reduce your freight costs, warehousing costs, and handling costs with flexible packaging options
Customize FIBC bags:
We provide customized solutions and special requirements of various industries and customers, we offer a large range of customized options like a variety of filling, discharging, printing, lamination, and handling options.
With the help of the latest technology and in-house vertically integrated manufacturing, we are able to make any kind of custom FIBC bags.
Our in-house testing laboratory to help us to check & maintain the quality of each & every bag so we ensure our customer that all batches leaving our factory are consistent in quality.
Our products are regularly tested at Labordata and IIP for conformity with the EFIBCA, ISO, and UN standards.
FIBC bags are available in a variety of forms like a single loop, double loop, four loops, etc., and also have spouts for filling & discharge of materials.
Our FIBC bags are highly customizable with some of the options ranging from:
Variety of top construction options
Variety of bottom construction options
Variety of loop construction options
Various sizes and safe working loads
Multiple color options
Type A B C & D bulk bags
Types of FIBC bags offered by FINOX:
Single Loop Bag
Standard Bag – Cross Corner Bag
U Panel Bag
Full Loop Bag
Turner Lift Bag
If you are not sure which type of FIBC Bag may work best for your requirement or if you want to make custom bags than please contact us for all your queries. we will assist you and also provide a free quote.
Our aim is to provide total packaging solutions for our customers that fulfill their requirements and meet their specifications.
- Factory direct prices
- Large production capacity
- Ability to undertake custom order
If you want to know more about us or want to place an order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to being your reliable business partner.